This post is part of a series sponsored by AgentSync.
Having tech tools that make collaboration easy and efficient, and that reduce repetitive data entry on a team is important to us, so much so that we’ve put together our list of some of the best non-AgentSync tools out there to help your business flourish.
Maybe it’s our position as an insurtech that makes us appreciate tools that reduce the time we spend on monotonous tasks, tools that are intuitively easy to use, and tools that can integrate with the others in our kit for full-stack efficiency.
Maybe it’s our partially remote staff that gives us the drive to find tech that makes cross-departmental communications easy and helps break down personal and professional barriers to stop siloing before it happens.
Maybe we’re just nerds.
Or, maybe it’s all of the above.
Regardless, we’ve put together a list of apps that are so easy to use and boost efficiency that we wrote a book on them. Don’t be intimidated – it’s a short book. But, without incentive, we’re just superfans of these apps.
Download the ebook and find out what apps your organization could use to level up your tech stack today.
What are you looking to do?
Our ebook suggests tools that, while not exclusive to those of us in the insurance space, can help you revolutionize some of the areas that cause the biggest tangles in any business enterprise.
The tools that made our list:
- Data management that makes a slog of spreadsheets into a dynamic experience with automation
- A project collaboration tool that gives users autonomy over their projects and deadlines, while connecting each piece back to the big-picture view and schedule of your team
- A decades-overdue upgrade to human resources that gives team members insights into their personal pay histories, benefits, team organization, and relevant company-wide training
- Instant messaging, video meetings, and re-discovering important conversations, all rolled up into one
- A software that makes integration easy, to optimize more of your tools together
Why these software applications made the list
All five of the software applications that made our list have easily identifiable applications for the insurance industry. They’re user-friendly and don’t require a ton of learning before someone gets started. This intuitive approach makes it easy to get your team going without having to invest hours of training for each new tool.
Instead, getting up-to-speed is a light lift. And, while using them doesn’t feel like a lot of work, these five tools pack a big punch.
Of course, we have several generic suggestions for areas to consider leveling up your tech stack, but for our list of 5 Tech Tools for the Digital Insurance Professional and why we recommend these specific ones, download our ebook.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.
Interested in Insurtech?
Get automatic alerts for this topic.